Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ke-bell-ee-bee

Any chance that's pig latin for Kelly of magical goodness?


This is Kelly. I <3 her. We ARE related, i'm happy to say :)

you love her already I can tell!


So here's the thing, I love to take photos of kelly because she makes me look good.

Work it Kell...


There's not a whole lot in this world that can get me out of bed before the sun wakes.

In fact maybe just 2 things. photography and Chad's foot pushing me closer and closer to the edge... the latter of which is forced obviously.


Thank you Kelly for getting me up to do these. Seeing the sun rise was amazing!


things i learned from doing this photoshoot:

one cannot chug hot chocolate.

I love sunrises.

i may need to go to bed earlier if i ever want to see another one.

cops will not arrest you for laying in the middle of the street at 6 am.

capelets are cool

Kelly has a fabulous shoe collection
.



{ I hear her ukulele collection is almost as neato }


love. love. love. love


and more love.


if you're thinking to yourself it looks like were having a blast, well we were!


we even got kicked out of a place. (can't remember the name of it)

they didn't want us shooting there :) but we didn't care cuz it was not that great anyway.

Kelly.... what was going on in that one photo? I have been trying to figure it out for months!














that was fun! lets do it again sometime!