Saturday, September 13, 2008

Morning What-Nots


Talk about a fun filled Saturday morning! We started bright and early (which for me is never so bright considering I am not a morning person!)Kass and Nat's had their first ever clay class. So once again me and Lu found ourselves with some time to kill together. We were happy to find that there was a car show going on. Yay! Something to keep us entertained. We walked around... took some pictures...





Checked out the shiny stuff. Boy was it ever shiny there! Check out this tricked out piece of "Superman" machinery! Whoah...


This is a weird picture but there's something about it I like. Its soft?? Maybe it's the lashes?? Perhaps the "hair in the face" is just growing on me, who knows.


Took some more pictures...


This ones a beauty!


After a while we decided to go see what Kass and Nats were up to. They were loving every minute of it! This is exactly what they want to be doing on a Saturday morning!


Such little artists!


Lucy really wanted to stay and play with some clay. It just wasn't meant to be. So she sat down and cried...


Then cried some more...


Just when I thought she was going to call it quits...


She cried a little more...


Then she cried a little harder...



Yep. It was fun fun fun. Well till that last part. Who'm I kidding even that was a little amusing to watch. Only because I had time to kill and a camera in hand. Otherwise not so much.