Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Rose By Any Other Name...



It's amazing the treasures I find on my computer. I say "my computer" loosly... It used to be my moms computer. Mine died. I am so thankful my mom spent what looks like forever scanning old pictures in. Check out my dad in this picture. I love it! When I saw this I was thinking to myself "sweet ride dad!"

That is until I came across this picture of my grandma!

Sheesh! They don't make kid rides like this anymore. What a wagon! I just love this picture. It reminds me of my grandma so much. The look on her face...it's SO her! My grandma died about a year and a half ago. Lucy was less than a year old. But Lucy reminds me of her in many ways. Lucy's middle name is "Emma Jane" which is also her middle name. Seeing some similarities in Lucy's personality and my grandma's got me thinking... what's in a name? Seems impossible that there should be a connection but then I think of all (3) Lucy's I know... yep, strong will. There's something there. Isn't there? I will never know for sure but I have to say it's awfully suspicious...