Friday, August 20, 2010

Bad Idea Jeans.

Do you ever have those days that are just full of bad ideas?

and did you know that bad ideas can be caused by wearing the wrong jeans?

It's true.

They're called bad idea jeans. Everyone owns a pair. You should stay far away from them.

I wore mine yesterday { by mistake of course }

Early in the day (about shower time) I carelessly left a pile of clothes on the tile floor that would later cause lucy to split her chin wide open...

bad idea jeans!


8 stitches later my 4 year old has blue whiskers :)

and of course I took a detailed shot to gross you all out!


I knew you'd look.

I made Lu hold a paper towel up to her chin even after the bleeding slowed down. Something i learned about myself yesterday...

I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to blood and gaping wounds. Who knew?

The bad ideas didn't stop there!

See this ball of moss?


it has a name.

I call it...
piece of stupid huck get off my fingers ow i burned myself smells like a swamp shoulda just bought it dang who do i think i am martha stewart dead lumpy ball of mossy horror

I had some time to think the name over a bit. Seemed fitting.


and it all started when i saw this odd ball vase. if you can call it that...

and in it sat a perfectly adorable styrofoam ball covered in something that appeared to be a moss type substance.

and the price of the moss ball was $8.

Who are they kidding? That is moss glued to a ball! I can totally make that!

problem #1:

styrofoam ball, $4
bag of moss, $4

Now anybody can see what just happened here. I paid the same as I would have for the perfectly pre-made ball of moss as I did for piece of stupid huck get off my fingers ow i burned myself smells like a swamp shoulda just bought it dang who do i think i am martha stewart dead lumpy ball of mossy horror

and normally this wouldn't be a problem except do you know what bagged moss smells like? and did you know its real moss? which I'm guessing is why it smells so divine. and did you know it comes with real dirt? and dead spots? and it ain't that easy to glue to a styrofoam ball?

Neither did I!

Upon showing Chad my lumpy creation he said... why didn't you just buy the mossy ball at the store?



THANK YOU! I think I shall next time :)

Lucy: Can I put this down now? it stinks.

haha!!! even Miss Stitches wants nothing to do with it!!

Super fabulous non-ugly lumpy ball of moss for sale... $8

:)