Sunday, November 8, 2009

You're gonna be like...

LAME-O!!

this is just a bunch of pictures of Jill and her funky nose!

Which is true. But not for no reason of course...


You see my dad let me copy all the photos he took in Hawaii onto my computer for my viewing pleasure. And what I found was


that I { jill } am found sporting a swiggity-sweet camera in every singe photo...

well with the one exception of the lower half of the below photo where I set the camera up with remote and took a super cheeseball photo of me and Chad holding hands *CHEESE*

obviously I have a rendition of that same pose taken by said swiggity-sweet camera :) maybe I will show you later. Well see...


So you can very well see what I spent my time on vacation doing...


because I am dedicated to the cause.


You may laugh at my nose now if you like. I know i did.


This last one is funny because i was like dang! even in the hotel room!


The very last morning I set the camera down and caught some waves. And that would be where chad picked up the camera... haha. Me in my simmy-suit. Almost as funny as my nose :)

*all photos in this post were taken by Bert (well actually his name is Brent but due to some unfortunate junk mail we call him bert from time to time)* he's my dad.

ok except that one photo he's in... prolly that was taken by my mum!