Friday, May 15, 2009

inside out and sideways... every single time!

Oh yes. It's official...


We are officially potty training Lucy.

I hate potty training.

Not much to complain about this time around though. She just wont do poopies in the toilet. She holds all that in for when i put a diaper on her for naps and bedtime. Yesterday I left her in her undies for nap in hopes that she would poopie in the toilet after nap.

She held it ALL DAY.

Now that can't be good for a little body.

Of course she takes advantage of the fact that I'm no early bird, and poopies in her diaper this morning before I wake.

Alas one more poopie diaper to change. When will it end.

Here, go throw this in the garbage...

No way! I dont want to touch it!

You were just wearing it!?!

no touch it!

So let me get this straight... you don't touch poo diapers, but you do wear them around for hours??

Very interesting...

Atleast she knows how to get her undies on straight!