Friday, February 20, 2009

Yum

Well I got it!

CS4!

That's the new version of photoshop. So far?

I think I'm in love.

It's already amazing and I don't even know how to work it.


As I sit here I think to myself...

Can someone make something that goes between your chair and your bum that cups your bum just so, giving it that tight rounded look we see in magazines? Like a bum shaper? I would really appreciate that! Also it would be great if it had a "no rotten bums" feature as well. I'm going to need it as I sit for many hours trying to figure out all the little features of my new program.

Oh... I bought lightroom too so I guess I got my work cut out for me. {happily} I couldn't help it, so many people rave about it's awesomeness.



{ random thoughts }

I need a vacation.
I need a shower.
Steak sounds good for dinner.
I hope I wake up in London someday.
Oh my bed is looking so inviting...


Ah... time to go.

See ya!