Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Do You Believe in Fairies...


I woke up to wet earth. For once I absolutely didn't mind the rain. Typically I hate the rain. Yes, I know rain is essential...it's not like that with me and rain... I want it to rain, just not on me. And if perhaps the sun could still shine through the blustery clouds, that would also be fine... I just love sunshine... I get antsy and depressed without it.

Please note: monsoon storms do not have the same effect, infact almost the complete opposite. I get all giggly and excited when a monsoons coming...

I went out this morning to try to capture the beauty of it all. And I found this...


And this...


NATALIE!!!!!! Why? Why? Why? Why? I can't stop asking why! My phone? My ward list?? Not to mention my favorite red shoes of yours... that I paid for... that I really really liked! The very red shoes I had planned on for our Christmas pictures! Ahhh...

I'm okay, really I am. Sort of-ish.

Thats not all I found out there either! Blankets, pants, shirts, forks, food, candy wrapper galore! If I didn't know better I would almost think the kids had some bum friend secretly living in our backyard!

But then the most amazing discovery of all!

I know what you're thinking.

The Kitchen sink, right?

nope!

It was my little fairy friends...


catching a glimps of herself in the droplet of dew.


Soaking in the sun peeking through the clouds. (thats all I ask for sun, is it really too much?)

Flitting around... jumping in leafy puddles.


When Lucy saw this one she said. "Na-na-nee fly"

I will miss the day she stops calling Natalie "Na-na-nee". It's only a matter of time. It is so precious!

And so you see I have some very special little fairy friends living with me.

The END!