Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crazy Teeth

Crazy teeth before...


I have been waiting for this day for so long. Natty's teeth drive me insane! Such a pretty little girl with teeth going every which way...

The truth is she gets it from me. I am to blame, my teeth were a bit crazy as well. I remember these days all too well...


My Orthodontist didn't have a movie theater in the lobby though! Times have really changed! My orthodontist did have one thing that was a bit strange...

It was his restroom... there was a toilet, (of course) and the flusher was hanging from a chain out of a box high above the toilet... it was really odd.

Anyway I think she's cute with her braces.


I just have to mention this one little embarrassing moment because we don't want to forget embarrassing moments at all! When we first arrived we were looking at the board they have of all the kids who got braces that week. We noticed Natalie's name wasn't on there so the receptionist came over to write her name on the board, meanwhile Lucy had pulled this gigantic spider decoration off a nearby counter that I was already avoiding getting too close to because of my great fear of spiders (yes, even fake ones!) When I turned around, there was that spider right by my feet! (we're talking huge disgusting spider in pouncing position!) I totally screamed and I have to say, I think the receptionist thought I was a nut case!