Monday, October 20, 2008

Bubble Gum Icecream

Over fall break we went to Lake Powell. I have to do this in sections because there's too much to say at once. So I will start with this. This is actually after our trip, but before we headed home. In other words we had some time to kill in Page while my mom was being seen at the ER. (Yes, it's a very sad story and I will explain in another blog) We were going to go to the park but there were some homeless people at the park and we didn't want come back to find all our awesome dirty Lake Powell stuff stolen out of the boat while we played... So we went for ice cream!


This picture was taken about 1 second before some strange man asked if he could steal my camera... ok, really he asked if I wanted him to take the picture so I could be in it... No thanks weirdo! I'm a little overprotective of my precious camera that I can't afford to replace.

Of all the Ice cream we ate that day I think Natalie's must have been the best I mean check this out...

Looks like she's really enjoying it!


Oblivios to the fact that it is dripping on her new white jacket...


Lucy is ready for seconds...


She can be very convincing!


Ooohh...


Slurp slurp


Licking the fingers clean. Now that was yummy!


Next time I'm getting bubblegum flavor!