Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Cuteness


More Lucy pictures. No reason... just cute. Well actually that's not entirely true... I made that dress she's wearing. It's a "pillowcase dress". Usually they are made of pillow cases but I had some leftover swiss batiste from Natalie baptism slip, and I really wanted to try to make one. Turned out pretty cute. I took advantage of my moms fabulous embroidery machine and stitched a blue bird sitting on a branch on the front. So cute! I'm so grateful that my mom sews. I wouldn't have gotten far on my own. She tries to pretend she doesn't know what she's doing but it's so not true. She does beautiful work!


On a random note... I feel so tired! I know I stay up too late but I just have a hard time giving up those precious hours I have to myself after my kids go to bed. Kids are great, but sanity is great too. If only I was more self disciplined. I am so bad.


And on another random note... Chad had an interview for an engineering position today. (within Intel) Somehow I was thinking it was weeks away. That called for an emergency "fieldtrip" (as we referred to it for Kassidy's benefit, what with the homeschooling and all) to the mall. Chads wardrobe is... hmmmmm.
Anyway we had to go to the mall. Katie if you're reading this... I was on a roll today! Too much of a roll, I think I will keep the exact amount my little secret. We aren't getting our hopes up for this position though... it's fine, Chad's not sure he even wants it.


THE END...