Saturday, June 26, 2010

ME and SHE (so improper)

I think a good lot of people would look at this image and say wow that is not a great photo...


And they would be wrong.

This photo is the picture of perfection. There is nothing more beautiful...

I sometimes sit and stare at it. Happy tears well up. (just a little) She's looking at me with her ocean blue eyes. Our hands clasped together and she smiles. I am smiling back at her. She trusts me. Not that I deserve it, but oh how it means the world to me.

It's a story of love and second chances and a heart full to the brim with gratitude.

I'd like to say thank you for all the kind words sent my way. Not that I deserve that either... but still I am thankful. It's nice to think maybe people aren't hating me for such stupidity even if I still am. It's going to take a bit to shake this one off. Hopefully I won't shake it all the way off. Perhaps it's there for a reason.

So this was June 22nd. Two days after...









My mom let Kassidy and Natalie spend the night at her house (their dream come true) So we had Lucy all to ourselves. We took her to lunch at Jason Deli. She loves that place, mostly because of the complimentary ice cream :)

And then we took her to see Toy Story 3 in 3-D. It was really cute. She sat on my lap with her 3-D glasses looking like a little movie star the whole time.

After that I thought it would make me feel good to get out and shoot. We decided we must go check out Tempe Town Lake. There wasn't much sun left when we got there but kudos to Chad for grabbing the tripod!! Doing things feels better than not doing things. Just always remember that ok?!?!

There's something that's been bugging me for a while now. Since Sunday it's crossed my mind nearly a thousand times...

We don't have a family picture.

I know, it's really sad. Not to mention pathetic!

Jill's first things first list...

a. Soak in all the things that matter.

b. Family photo.

c. Doesn't matter.


Have a nice weekend!! :)