Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shabb-tabulous!

Queso (K so)...

All the way back in January I got this Fab blog award that I've been so lovingly ignoring. Well not ignoring, thats not the right word...

denying?



Actually I am just ALWAYS behind on my blogging but something is happening tomorrow that brings this blog award to the front line! Yes. I don't know how or why I got the fabulous blog award but I'd like to take a moment to do it wrong!

What I am supposed to do is...

1. Pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. Copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

But instead since this probably isn't even valid anymore I'm just going to give all my linky-love back to Megan!

Why you ask?

Well Megan is the lovely wife of a good friend from High school... though thats not why. She also is majorly awesome and she's starting her own business. The goal... a shabbulous blog for you!

Check out all Megan's tricks to make your blog super super cute starting tomorrow April 1st at 10 am!

5 reasons not to miss out on this...

1. I like Megans style.

2. You'll like Megan's style.

3. You should see how cute her kids are :)

4. Just do it.

5. You. Know. You. Want. To.

P.S.~ I thought she said she was having some cool freebies so be sure to check her out here, here or even here...

{those all go to the same place, hehe}