Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Camera, I Love You Truly

I've been meaning to post this blog for a week now but all you kind folks have been keeping me super busy with photoshoot after photoshoot. Which I am thankful for because I LOVE photography. Truly happy to do it. However all free things must come to an end. I have decided that I need to charge a small (teeny really) fee for doing these as they take many hours of my time....probably because I'm working on a dinosaur of a computer.

Jill: Well chad, it wouldn't take as long if I had a faster computer!

Chad: Well Jill, you better start charging people so you can afford one!

Okey-dokey then.

We'll just call it donating to Jill's computer fund. So don't stop calling me k, I really need one... oh yeah and also I love doing it.

Yesterdays crazy rush photoshoot with the "K" kiddos!