Friday, December 26, 2008

Collect the moments one by one

Never did get those Christmas cards out. We did however manage to get out and take some photos.


That was no easy task i assure you.

Note to self: Bring treats next time. I don't know why but Christmas photos are the hardest for me to get. Let just say that on picture day, all the kids (myself included) get put on the top of the "naughty list"! I bribed them with lunch where ever they chose (which we all know is risky business!) and a webkins...

Main problem child...

spitting Lucy? Really? There you go acting like a two year old again! Lucky for you, you really are two. And really cute. The cute thing helps you out alot.

I'm always in awe of Natty. I'm thankful for Natty's dimples.

And I am also thankful that Jason's Deli has complimentary ice cream. I am just not a McDonald's kind of girl.

But most of all I am thankful for... you guessed it, my Xanadu!


Love you girls!