Saturday, April 10, 2010

Them boots :)

I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful family...




I thought it was hilarious how they got the kids to laugh in this one. Dad starts saying things like...

boogers. poo. farts.

I was like.... what?

"It's what makes him laugh"...

haha ok! Whatever works :)



Sometimes I just love me some dramatic shadows. Reminds me of old time actor photos.








Doesn't she look just like a little princess?





I love the colors in this. Valerie... you really know how to rock the eyeshadow!


Mr. T's and his boots. So perfect.


I know I probably say this with all my photoshoots but I seriously just enjoy the time I get to spend with these guys getting to know them better and watching them just be "them"


I didn't love this photo at first. In fact I still don't love the one without the texture. Something about softening it up makes it work for me.





I always have a few favorites. This is one of them. How sweet is that? I didn't ask them to do this. This is part of that
{ them being them } thing I love :)


Valerie... if you're reading this, thank you so much. You guys are perfect. Jadyn is such a princess, I loved her pretty baptism dress and messy bun.