Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Day Ballet

So we had a big day today. The girls started ballet. Something they've been wanting to do for a long long time, and I've been putting it off. I have a hard time with the whole rushing from one thing to the next. It seems to me there already aren't enough hours in the day. But this is so good for them I wish I didn't put it off so long. We stopped at grandma's house on the way so they could get dressed. Oh how cute they looked...

As you can see! I don't know why they wanted their picture on the rock but they went straight for it. Pretty sure of themsleves.

Kassidy tried out 2 different classes, which now I am totally confused about. She came out of the second one saying "whew! that was hard!" but it was supposed to be the easy class. I noticed when I went to pick her up there were way older kids in there so maybe I will have to ask and see whats up. In any case they both had fun.

And then there is Lucy... what a pill!!! Let's just say I am not looking foward to taking her every Tuesday night. She was all over the place. I told Chad that she's stronger than me, and he said, "oh I dont know about that" but let me just say that she can wrestle me a lot longer than I can wrestle her.

I did get these two totally cute pictures of her though. What a doll. She truly is a fun little girl.





I thought this picture was so totally cuteski. I love it. It just has Sass Queen written all over it. What an amazingly fun and busy day we had.