Thursday, October 15, 2009

Marshmallow Mateys

Incase you wondered, this is what actually got submitted for my week 2 task. What can I say it has all the elements.

summertime { check }
handmade { double check }
paper { check and check }


ok that was a little over-kill on the checks.

I loved the below photo. But alas no paper. Doesn't that just take you back a few year and make you feel young to your core?


And my heart was drawn like crazy to this photo...


I decided to submit the other one though because of the summertime processing on it :)

and I can't tell you how hard it is to choose between black and white vs. color sometimes.


and not only that but sometimes choosing between little punkin faces is killer. but thats why we have blogs right? we can post it all! buwahahah. is that how you spell the evil laugh?


and I discovered this after going through the uncut versions again while getting submission advice from Jeddy. It doesn't make much sense in my brain because no matter how I look at it I don't remember where we were looking at all like that. These are all at the same tree. didn't change for a single one of em!

I saw it and was like... how magical. There is something mystic about it. And colorful. Like where the unicorns live. See how through the trees it looks as though theres clouds? or maybe a misty waterfall? And Jed put it well when he called it the lucky charm photo. HAHAHAHA. Good one Jed! it's magically delicious :)

Furthermore I think I would remember being in the land of the unicorns!


goes to show ya... double checkin... Not just for elementary school homework!