Saturday, July 9, 2011

We gots the feve for the Bieb

Good News! The Bieber-myster is coming out with a new scent.

haha!

Yesterday I took Natalie to the mall with me because sitting around the house for one more second was going to kill us.

We ran into Justin Bieber while we were there. (seriously not really) just in poster form, letting us know all about his upcoming new fragrance.

My girls all claim Justin Bieber means nothing to them. In fact, they kinda hate him. Which we all know is a big fat lie! Have you seen Bieber lately?

I told Natalie she kind of looks like him. She disagreed and acted insulted. But the more I looked at the Bieb, the more I thought I was right. They even both have a beauty mark on their left cheek.

Similar nose.

Similar lips.

see where I'm going with this??

Haha! This is hilarious.

So I requested she squat down next to him and let me get a photo of her face next to his...

She said no way.

*oh re-he-he-he-he-he-he-HEEEEEEEEEEEE-lly*

10 seconds later lookie what I got.




I am such a good mom.

She will thank me later ;) !!!!!!!!